CLP LEGAL Pty Ltd
Location: Perth WA
Office: Law Clerks & Paralegals (Legal)
CLP Legal are seeking a Legal Assistant for a full-time position at our Perth CBD office. The successful applicant will:
- demonstrate excellent telephone skills;
- be well groomed, confident, flexible with the ability to take a proactive approach in providing support to their designated solicitor and clients;
- be reliable, highly organised and punctual;
- have advanced computer skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail and ability to utilise time effectively;
- be highly motivated;
- have the ability to draft correspondence and take detailed statements from clients etc; and
- knowledge of personal injury claims, including workers’ compensation, motor vehicle accidents, public and product liability is advantageous.
Strictly full-time (5 days per week, Monday- Friday)
THINK YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED SKILLS?
THEN APPLY TODAY!
Please send through your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 December 2023
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years’ experience do you have as a legal assistant?
What’s your expected annual base salary?
How would you rate your English language skills?
Latest News from CLP Legal
Follow our blog to find out about our work in the community, information on how to make a claim and other news updates.
When Do You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
When Do You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer? Navigating the aftermath of an accident can be daunting, especially when it.....
How to get Compensation for Pedestrian Traffic Accident Injuries in Australia
Being injured as a pedestrian in a motor vehicle accident can be shocking and devastating. In most cases in Australia,.....
Looking for legal advice?
If you have experienced a personal injury in your workplace or public space and you are seeking legal advice from a trusted and experienced personal injury law firm in Perth, please contact us today on 08 9339 9600. We will be by your side every step of the legal process.